Friday, January 8, 2010

How do 14 year olds have full facial hair?

There are a few kids at my shcool ages 14-16 with full beards, they shave it next couple of days its all back like a 40 year old mans beard. do they just have a certain gene or they take some growth hormone steroids or something?How do 14 year olds have full facial hair?
It's genes.How do 14 year olds have full facial hair?
You are correct in guessing that it is genetics...





I was a freshman in High School and I noticed that same thing...I was a late bloomer, but when I became a man, I had hair on my chest, back, and a thick beard...you will have to shave someday and ask God why you couldn't have stayed a boy, LOL!





Take care!
guys develope differently.....like the kids could have a beard and have a 2 inch penis.....like i'm 16 and i have a twin bro.....my penis is 6 inches his is still 4 but he is hairy like a bear and i only have a little....so even identical twins develop at different rates
its all in the genes im 16 and am barely growing a beard and some kids in my school have a full grown beard also the amount of hair folicles plays a role in facial hair as well
its just some people get some dont it can run in families and it cant. i met this guy when i was 16 and had no facial hair he was 14 anf had a full beard i was like your 19 and then he told so no worries ok
every guys hair follicles are different, some guys have more, some have less, don't worry, I know many guys who can barely grow a mustache and it takes them months.
they might have facial hair disorder I don't think that they will have to be with something with steroids
its called they started puberty early and genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment