Friday, January 8, 2010

How will my facial structure change after getting braces taken off?

i'm getting the braces put on tomorrow because i have a crossbite, currently my face is a bit asymmetrical and i have a round chin that somewhat recedesHow will my facial structure change after getting braces taken off?
a round chin is hot (from a guys pov)


no one wants an ugly pointy chin, and braces wont give you that thank god.. but they did thin my girlfriends face SLIGHTLY


the crossbite fixing might fix the receding chin but im not sure.How will my facial structure change after getting braces taken off?
YES! I had braces for 6 years. My lips def. got bigger (which isnt a bad thing), and my cheeks as well got a little bigger. Nothing dramatically different though!

No comments:

Post a Comment