Friday, January 8, 2010

If the person at Subway had really bad facial acne scabs, would you be hesitant about them making your food?

There were really bad scabs and pimples all over her face. Am I a bad person or would you think twice about this person having her hands in your food?If the person at Subway had really bad facial acne scabs, would you be hesitant about them making your food?
I wouldn't.....


I work at Subway!


And believe me, we have to wash our hands a million times a day. And we wear gloves.


Our skin has nothing to do with anything.





She can't help it, i'm sure.If the person at Subway had really bad facial acne scabs, would you be hesitant about them making your food?
people like you are the reason people with acne cant get jobs seriously get the **** over it they arent rubbing their face on your food and they probably cant help it
I am not a snob but i do not want a face full of acne to make my sandwiches. it would gross me out
Yes, but ill eat it anyway
yeah kinda that sounds very nasty
I wouldn't eat it.
No i wouldn't hesitate. We all get acne during our lifetime, its part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment