Friday, January 8, 2010

Ladies, this is kind of a strange question, but how do you rid yourself of facial hair?

I'm not a beast by any means, but I have little white hairs all over and some darker ones here and there. I want to have a really smooth face, but I don't want to wait until it all grows out everytime, to have it waxed. What do you do?Ladies, this is kind of a strange question, but how do you rid yourself of facial hair?
You can shave it with those little electric razors if it isn't too bad or you can use wax or cream hair remover. The cream hair remover can irritate your skin if you leave it on too long. Also, make sure you get one that's specifically made for the face. Good luck.Ladies, this is kind of a strange question, but how do you rid yourself of facial hair?
tweezers
if i were you, i would grow it into a beard or a mustashe.
No, don't remove your facial hair. It will just grow more and more. Then, you'll have like two or three hairs growing out of the same hair follicle. The skin on the face is more sensitive than the skin on the other parts of the body, so there is a chance for irritation and rosacea looking redness.
wax it
wax works best, dont shave
I have a hormonal imbalance which causes me to grow abnormally thick, dark hair on my chin. I've been shaving it. Not a good idea, because it's very irritating and the skin has already started to toughen a bit. I've tried waxing but it didn't work. Time to save up for electrolysis!
shave it i guess
The little facial hair razors work well. It's NOT like shaving, the hairs do not grow back prickley. The blade does not get close enough to the skin. It helps and I just do slight touch ups once a week.





Tweezers also help for certain spots. I find it painful though...lol





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment