Friday, January 8, 2010

Ladies, which is the most effective brand of facial moisturizer?

Regardless of the price, which facial moisturizer is the best? I want to start using one.Ladies, which is the most effective brand of facial moisturizer?
go to the mall and look at the clinique products. They are wonderful to use and the products last foreverLadies, which is the most effective brand of facial moisturizer?
That depends on what your skin type is. If you have dry skin, I'd recommend one of Arbonne's moisturizers, such as the rejuvenating. They are highly concentrated and contain no mineral oils. If you have oily skin, I'd recommend just a daily dose of aloe vera gel, such as Fruit of the Earth.
I want to watch the commercials.
I've tried tons of different moisturizers and believe it or not if you don't have extremely greasy skin to begin with using a bit of vaseline is the best i have ever used, I use spectro gel to clean my face and rub in atiny bit of vaseline and people think i am like 15 years younger than i am
I prefer to use Dove facial moisturizer, Day Creme. It comes in a jar that is small and compact, but there is a lot of creme in it. It works very well, and the moisturizer creme is thick, but it smooths on lightly and feels great. No sticky residue, either. I have normal skin, and it provides the perfect amount of moisture, while people that have any skin types such as oily skin, or dry skin can use it too. The Dove Facial Moisturizer Day Creme is a wonderful buy, and it does not clog your pores and it is oil-free too. After using it, your skin simply feels a lot better than before. It also provides sun protection with SPF 15 so you won't have to worry about putting sunscreen on your face. I highly reccomend this product.
it really depends on your face. i have moderately oily skin. the ones that i have used that work are the velocity moisturizer from mary kay and clean and clear oil-free moisturizer. they work just fine for me.
What a friend recommended to me about six months ago has worked better than all the $20 - $30 products in the stores for that express purpose, wrinkle removers, night creams, numerous lotions too vast to name them all... I've tried at least 35 brands... wasted my money really.





What I use now, only lightened my pocketbook by $9, and it has been the best investment in my beauty, ever.





It is Gold Bond's ';Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion'; It is sitting very modestly with all the other lotions, but it has been mis stocked in my opinion. It is a very well kept secret, for it has never been sold out when I go back to buy more.





A tip: Buy the bigger $9 bottle, it lasts nearly forever, it doesn't take much at all to reap rewards either.





I also use it on my feet, hands, knees and elbows... my neck and any other spots that seem to need nourishment.





It is fantastic, and in the short time I have used it, I've seen remarkable results. All the deep grooves and lines caused over time have spread out and are nearly invisible now, not to mention that my face feels so soft, so nice. I have gotten numerous compliments on how much younger I look now, and asked what I've done differently.





So I'm sharing this newfound knowledge with you, that you might pass it on to someone else... such is the way of kindness.





Have a Happy New Year, and I hope you find the answer you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment