Friday, January 8, 2010

Palmers natutal bronze tan cream - does it work for facial tan?

I have a Palmers Natual Bronze cream, will it work if I put it on my face or do I need to buy something else?Palmers natutal bronze tan cream - does it work for facial tan?
Jergens has a whole different formula for your face. Just to be on the same side I would use that. Althought I don't think it would to that much harm to your face if it doesn't make the rest of your body orange.Palmers natutal bronze tan cream - does it work for facial tan?
i'm pretty sure they make a facial tan cream.. it'd be more gentle on the facial skin.





i wouldn't risk putting a body tanner on your face, you might get the wrong colour.





never ever sit in the sun.. unless you want to risk skin cancer
It'll make your face orange. If you want to look orange, then go ahead.





Maybe smear a light layer of baby oil on your face and lay in the sun for 10 minutes...?
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment