Friday, January 8, 2010

I have facial hair and what is the best way to remove it?

I waxed once and it seemed to have grown thicker. I did notice that possibly threading might have made a difference to my face. But I only tried in a small area.I have facial hair and what is the best way to remove it?
I would suggest you to use '; MySpring It'; - facial hair removing tool. Its just like threading but you can do it yourself. Its actually a spring bar that removes your facial hair from its roots without damaging your skin. Moreover its cheap (just around 15 bucks), reusable (up to 6 months) and portable. I give it thumbs up!I have facial hair and what is the best way to remove it?
for upper lip, Finishing Touch is really good! Cheap, and it doesn't hurt one bit! I love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment