Friday, January 8, 2010

What is it like for girls to see facial hair on men and us men to see on a woman?

It hard to explain but what is it like for a girl to see facial hair on men and what would it be on woman that is similar to facial hair is what im trying to say if this makes sense lol?What is it like for girls to see facial hair on men and us men to see on a woman?
I'm not a woman, so I can't answer the first question. Although I was watching a clip from TV Guide called ';TV's Top 100 Sexiest Men of All Time'; and number 1 was Tom Selleck (from ';Magnum, P.I.';). When they started talking about him, all the females said ';the mustache makes the man!'; Also at number 6 was Don Johnson (from ';Miami Vice';), and he was quite famous for going unshaven for days at a time and many women found that attractive.





I am a heterosexual man, so I can answer the second question for you. Quite frankly, it's disgusting. Sorry, but my natural reaction to something like that is quite revolting.What is it like for girls to see facial hair on men and us men to see on a woman?
I don't like to see any type facial hair on a man except maybe a five o' clock shadow, but it only depends on if the man can pull it off. Facial hair, for me, takes the attention away from the guys face, so I only focus on the facial hair. It is like when you see a pretty girl wearing too much make-up, and the only thing you focus on is her eyeliner smudges or her clumping mascara. Those kind of things distracts me from looking at their natural beauty.
I love a good ';moustache ride'; and a full beard. I don't judge women if they have facial hair. I've worked with some that did. It was their heritage.





To me, a clean shaven face hurts when it starts to grown back out. It feels like sandpaper to me and I have a sensitive face.
I like some facial hair, maybe a small beard, goatee, or 5 o clock shadow, but mustaches are DISGUSTING. I'm guessing the facial hair on a man to a woman is what makeup is on a woman to a man... if that makes any sense?
definetely the vanity...


fake nails, amount of makeup, fake hair or high maintanence...


natural or fake pretty muchXD





and i enjoy my mans facial hair but too much is like ';ouch!!!'; but a bit is adorable *sigh*XD
I worked with a woman who had a full beard. She had a five o'clock shadow everyday. It was hilarious.
i prefer guys with a bit of facial hair, i like the goatee look best %26amp; the 5 o clock shadow! im not really into clean cut preppy guys!!
I can not stand any facial hair on guys tbh

No comments:

Post a Comment