Friday, January 8, 2010

Why does my face turn green or the facial hair area after shaving?

Hi,i started recently shaving after 3 weeks and i just noticed that my facial hair area is turning green after i shave or it leaves a light skin tone of green





Is there anyway to get rid of it





Please forgive me for my ignorance,I am new in shaving.Why does my face turn green or the facial hair area after shaving?
Because you are new to shaving lots of new experiences you learn. Now that your starting it is important to use the right products.


The best shaving product you can use is called Bee Royal Shaving Cream for men it is a waterless shaving cream and the only one available on the market.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





It does not contain soap like other creams so it gives you a super clean and close shave also when your done shaving rub the remaining product into your skin it doubles as a moisturizer it will prevent your skin from ever getting red bumps or itching you will love to shave!Why does my face turn green or the facial hair area after shaving?
Do you have light facial hair? Maybe the chemicals are turning it green, just like chlorine does to blonde hair. Otherwise, I have no idea. Try a different shaving cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment