Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can anyone suggest me a good facial hair remover cream, lotion or anything else?

And please ladies, write from your personal experience. I don't want to have thicker hair next time :(Can anyone suggest me a good facial hair remover cream, lotion or anything else?
Nair hair removal cream or you could buy some facial wax. I used both either or are great hair removal products.Can anyone suggest me a good facial hair remover cream, lotion or anything else?
truthfully, putting the remover cream on doesn't make it grow back thicker, but it does take off the little hairs that are blonde and no one can see anyway and can make those grow back darker... my hair was completely blonde and i just did it for fun when i was little with my mom and now its a huge problem. =/ i'd just pluck the hairs you can see with tweezers. then they dont grow back any different and you dont have to worry about the ones you cant even see becoming a problem.
Well, it depends on where the hair is, how thick it is and how long it is. If it is long enough, I would recommend waxing with SurgiWax. If you prefer creams and lotions, I recommend SurgiCream. That brand just seems to work best in my opinion! Hope this helps.
gross

No comments:

Post a Comment