Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of facial hair?

I'm an 18 year old girl and my sideburns come down way too far, plus I have light brown hair on my upper lip. Whats the best way to get rid of these hairs without having to worry about stubble?How do I get rid of facial hair?
Sally Hansen makes a facial wax...It's easy to use...warm it up in the microwave...spread it on and pull :) It costs about 5.00 at Target.





Never ever shave...that will cause stubble





I also don't recommend bleaching because you can still see the hair...How do I get rid of facial hair?
Bleaching:-





It Actually lightens the hair colour so it appears blonde or golden. Several highlights of hair bleach make it an appealing choice for some women - it is accessible, quick and, best of all, painless. All hair bleach kits come with two essential components: the actual hair bleach mixture, which is most often in cream form, and the activator mixture, which is always in powder form. Follow the instructions to obtain the proper proportion of bleach to activator.
Blaech it wax it pluck it thread it whatever its just going to come back
dont shave it will grow back worse and hairier
shave or pluck

No comments:

Post a Comment