Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you grow straight facial hair?

I am specifically talking about my sideburns: I'm in my mid teens but grow facial hair quickly and have been growing my sideburns to the bottom of my ears. However, for my right side my hair is thicker and tend to grow somewhat curly or into a ';spiral'; which prevents me from growing it any longer. Since my left side grows fine, is there any way to grow my right side ';straight';? How do you grow straight facial hair?
Different people have different hair types, sounds like yours is naturally curly. So, it will be difficult to ';grow'; it unnaturally.





My suggestion is to put some kind of hair dip on it, and comb it down, hoping the dip will keep it straight. After a few weeks of doing this, maybe it will at least be less curly, but the problem is your hair will keep growing out, and keep curling.





My hair-dresser uses a hair dryer, to get my hair to lay down, sometimes it sticks up. Have you tried a hair drier, and see what some heat will do?How do you grow straight facial hair?
There's nothing you can do to make your hair grow differently. It will grow the way it always has. Ufortunatly, it's the sad truth. Would a flat iron work for you? I don't know. Maybe. Good luck!!!





Can someone help me?~?~?~?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Yes a flat iron should work - assuming the hair is long enough so you will not burn your face. I personally have straightened my beard in the past on occasion and it worked just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment