Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good products to get rid of stretch marks and acne/facial scars?

I have really bad stretch marks on my hips and I HATE wearing a swimming suit! I need something to help me! Also, I have a horrible habit of picking at my face and it leaves scars.





P.S.


If anyone knows about products that actually work on celulite I'd love to find out more..





Thank you (:What are some good products to get rid of stretch marks and acne/facial scars?
ive had the same problem. i tried everything and nothing seemed to make a dramatic difference.. then i saw a commercial on tv about bio oil and decided it was worth a shot. i went to walmart and bought a bottle, and i swear to god you notice a difference right away. it`s a miracle worker. i would highly recommend it. it`s worth having to apply twice a day and waiting for it to dry. haha. good luck (: i watched a show on tv that said nothing gets rid of cellulite and all those products are just a gimmick thoughWhat are some good products to get rid of stretch marks and acne/facial scars?
for the cellulite-products by Nivea work great!!





I've used this cream before and it really does work:





http://www.nivea.com/products/show/424





i'm currently using this product (along with a strict diet and exercise program) to help tone up my tummy





http://www.nivea.com/products/show/16222





i've only been using it a week so I won't know how well it works for another week or so





as for the scars-try using mederma





http://www.mederma.com/scars





hope this helps!!
To get rid of acne use:


Salt and the tip of a Tomato as a scrub pad, dip the tomato in the salt and gently scrub. Do this everyday for a week and you will see results





For your scars; lemon or lime juice.
i hear baby oil helps and aloe vera juice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment