Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good oil free facial cleanser for sensitive, combination skin?

I have frequent breakouts and need a cleanser that is gentle and doesn't sting and and doesn't have any fragrance. Any ideas?What is a good oil free facial cleanser for sensitive, combination skin?
nutragena makes a lot of good products. I love noxzema but it might make your skin sting a littleWhat is a good oil free facial cleanser for sensitive, combination skin?
proactiv
yes javex and draino works for me
Honestly, the best facial cleanser is PLAIN WATER. I have tried them all - from el-cheapo to very very expensive. What really got my frequent breakouts to go away, is to stop using soaps and cleansers! I use shampoo and liquid soap everywhere else, of course, but the face can just be rinsed off. The first few days it will feel really icky to not wash your face but the inkling to wash and scrub and ';treat'; your skin with chemicals will go away... along with the zits! Breakouts were (for me) related to the fragrance and/or needing to apply moisturizer after the cleansing. Now after I dry my face I don't seem to need much moisturizer, except in the winter, and then I use Udderly Smooth.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment