Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I shy away from facial piercings if I will be applying to colleges for Musical Theatre?

I really want to get either a Monroe or Lowbret piercing, but I'm not sure how that will affect the application process or future productions that I hope to be in.Should I shy away from facial piercings if I will be applying to colleges for Musical Theatre?
How many respected film, theater or TV actors do you see with facial piercings? Don't do it. You can always buy magnetic jewelry if you want to get the lookShould I shy away from facial piercings if I will be applying to colleges for Musical Theatre?
No to sound patronizing in any way, but...............


Don't be stupid!!!


Of ocurse any visible piercings or tattoos can get in the way! You're not Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox yet!
Yes. I would deffinately stay away from them, they could prevent you from getting parts.
DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment