Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you know of a good facial moisturizer?

Do you know of a good facial moisturizer for sensitive skin? Anything other than Oil of Olay. I tried that and it made me very itchy and red. Thanks in advance!Do you know of a good facial moisturizer?
I LOVE Avons Anew line. It's pricey, but if you watch for specials on their website, it's OK. Their basic products are good too. I just ordered a bunch and swear by them - especially for dry skin in the winter.Do you know of a good facial moisturizer?
well I like olay regenerist serum fragrance free but since olay bothers you then try dove products they are good too
Estee Lauder's Day Wear Plus... great for sensitive skin, has a hint of cucumber and also spf :) Love it!
Clinique, total turnaround. Expensive but great, you can tell the difference in a week.
get aveno, for sensitive skin, I use it and it really helps me.
i dont know
Aveda - for sensitive skin. Get the the cleanser, toner and moisturizer ';Sensitive skin.';





It rocks!
go to the kiehls section in a big department store, and ask for different samples. they are very good at that, and use natural ingredients..
I'm a big fan of both Aveeno's Ultra Calming moisturizer and Dove's Deep Moisture moisturizer I have extremely sensitive skin that gets terribly dry in the winter time. I use Aveeno in the summer and Dove in the winter, and so far no itch or breakouts for me!





I'm even allergic to private companies like Mary Kay and Avon, and department store brands like Clinique and Estee Lauder. Dove and Aveeno have worked wonders, and they're relatively inexpensive.





They're both available at drugstores and places like Target and Wal-Mart, and average about $7 - $9.





Good luck.
Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion by Clinque is amazing and the bottle last a long time, since you only need a little. This brand of moisturizer is made for different skin types I love it.
Go to a dermatologist and he/she should prescribe you one.
semen...

No comments:

Post a Comment