Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need help finding what kind of facial cleanser that will minimize my pores?

I have normal skin. not dry. But its a little sensitive. But whenever i look into the mirror i keep seeing big pores. what kind of cleanser would work for me ?I need help finding what kind of facial cleanser that will minimize my pores?
neutrogena:


blackhead eliminating daily scrub $5.50


alcohol free toner $7.00I need help finding what kind of facial cleanser that will minimize my pores?
OLAY would work out.
any toning cleanser!!!
Large pores are genetic and can't really be removed permanently. However, you can minimize the way they look. Your best bet is to look for cleansers and/or toners containing salicylic acid or beta hydroxy acids. Try the Neutrogena pore refining cleanser and/or toner. Also, clinique clarifying lotion is a good bet also for a toner. Since your skin is sensitive, I would skip the harsh cleanser and use a gentle cleanser like clinique mild facial soap or cetaphil. Rinse with tepid water, and follow with a splash of cold. Then use the refining toner, followed by a moisturizer. Further than that, foundation is the only thing that can hide them somewhat.





The important thing to remember however, is that other people don't see your face the way you do. They see your whole face not your pores. So don't stare in the mirror too long and don't put your face 3 inches from the mirror too much or you will get paranoid.





Hope this helps.
Boire products
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment