Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know if facial exercises really help tighten the facial muscles?

I am a male stripper and have an appointment to meet a photographer who has worked for several major modeling agencies in Atlanta. I need to slightly tone my cheeks and jawline if possible. Does anyone know if the facial exercises work? I am only 20, and so I don't think plastic surgery is an option, although I am more than willing to spend on it if that is my only option. Thank you for your help!!! ; )Does anyone know if facial exercises really help tighten the facial muscles?
I am not sure wheather that will help, but as I know it will cause wrinkle on your face. You may use some face lifting products, I am using a Bio essence face lifting cream which can make your jawline more visible in just 10 minutes, use it frequently can have better result, my face are now ''sharper''.Does anyone know if facial exercises really help tighten the facial muscles?
I think they will help but I don't know how soon they will help.Besides,will they be looking at your face????hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment