Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is your favorite brand of facial moisturizer and why you would recommend it?

i'm looking to switch because the one i'm currently using isn't all that great. i have the typical t-zone (oily forehead, nose, chin) but dry skin on the cheeks.What is your favorite brand of facial moisturizer and why you would recommend it?
Cetaphill works wonders. It does not irritate skin one bit. It's basic with no non needed ingrideints that could possibly cause irritation or make it more oily or dry. It's wonderful to use in the shower or right after the shower!What is your favorite brand of facial moisturizer and why you would recommend it?
I like Olay complete moisterizer for combo/oily skin. It always gets good reviews in magazines as well.
I recently bought Elizabeth Arden, the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer for oily skin and I am much impressed by it. My skin tone has evened out, I am less prone to breakouts and my makeup stays in place longer. Look to spend about $70.00 for all three. I feel that it is worth it though
I absolutely love Estee Lauder Hydra Complete. I know it costs more then drug store brands but it is worth every penny and one jar lasts a long time. It makes my skin so soft and fresh. It helps with fine lines and keeps my face moisturized all day long. And it smell great! If you want to spend less, I recommend Aveeno Radiance face cream. It really does make your skin radiant and when my budget won't allow Estee Lauder, this is what I use. Now if money is no object, the cream of all creams is La Mer. This stuff is a miracle in a jar! Even my hubby noticed a difference and that's a very hard thing to do! You can get a nice sized sample at any La Mer counter. They are very nice about that. But if I ever get a wind fall of cash, this is the product I would use every day!
Biore products are totaly awesome!
ROC Retinol Actif Pur Anti Winkle Daily Moisturizer. I love it cause it has a SPF 15 (UVB %26amp;UVA sunscreen) Its Hypoallergenic, Oil free, Non Comedogenic (no break outs) and has Vitmin A (Retinol) %26amp; E they are very important too. I also like to wash with Cetaphill first.
your skin is combination,so you need to balance it.I love Dermalogica products,use oil free hydrating moisturizer,to help the shine stay put but also don't forget to hydrate your cheeks where you feel dry.Exfoliate and have regular masks. I prefer to buy my products from beauty salons because,beauty therapists are trained and can help you with correct selection.
I used to have oily skin with dry patches around my mouth and chin. I started using Mario Badescu about 7 months ago and the problem cleared up right away. I use the buttermilk moisturizer and it makes my skin very smooth with no oily t zone and it won't clog pores. They also make a variety of cleansers that are great and each ones tells which skin types it works for. You can get a free skin evaluation and product recommendation at their website (www.mariobadescu.com). This is the only moisturizer i have ever purchases more than once! The products are less expensive than department store brands (about $10 or cleanser and $20 for moisturizer)

No comments:

Post a Comment