Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best tinted facial moisturizer?

I have fair skin. I'm looking for sort of a make-up-y thing, not a facial tanning lotion. Just wondering what other people have tried and which one's the best.What is the best tinted facial moisturizer?
'Rebel' by Benefit is pretty good, it comes in one shade and adjusts to all skin tones so you don't have to worry about matching up the colour.





Also Yves Saint Laurent also do a good tinted moisturiser, they do 2 different types according to your skin type, a matte one which goes on like a liquid and sets like a powder for that powdered look or they do another one that doesn't have that look (better for dry skin I think).





I wouldn't recommend Christian Dior, I found their range of colours limited and also streaky.





Estee Lauder also do one which comes in one shade and adjusts to you skin tone.





There are many different types but these are the ones I know about!





Good luck! It's all about trial and error and if in doubt speak to the consultant selling the product you're interested in but beware that they will be biased in order to sell their product to you so if you don't like it don't buy it!What is the best tinted facial moisturizer?
Personally I love Burts Bees tinted moisturizer. I have real sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out, it actually has helped my skin clear up.
Neutrogena .. hands down. Moisturizes, comes in a foam to avoid streaking, doesn't turn skin orange, and comes with a built in bronzer while the self-tanning develops. Looks natural ... I just found it this year.
Ponds tinted moisturiser - its awesome and will even out the skin while looking really natural.
Aveda makes an excellent tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for this time of year.
Tarte Smooth Operator looks very natural, sheer and lovely with SPF.





Laura Mercier also makes a great tinted moisturizer.
I love the Smashbox cosmetic line, and they make a really nice, very light and non greasy tinted moisturizer with SPF. I think it's called ';Cooling Tint?'; Clinique also offers a lot of very light coverage tinted moisturizers with SPF, which sounds like what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment