Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I do with a facial hair growing under the skin?

I am a female. I have a few unwanted facial hairs.





There is this one hair that is growing inside my skin. I can see it from the outside growing sidewards. In the past I have dug into my skin to get it. Its really gross almost like a curly-pubic one. How would you treat this.





I really don't want to get an infection digging into my skin again toWhat can I do with a facial hair growing under the skin?
Honestly under the skin hair grows like 3x faster. I would dig it out also. Maybe use a needle, and get under the hair. Pull it up, and use tweezers to pluck it out. I know the feeling. I had facial hair as a teen, so i shaved it off. Big mistake. Lol. Make sure you use alcohol on the needle and tweezers before inserting them under the skin to avoid possible infection. I hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment