Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do girls think of well groomed facial Hair?

What do GIRLS think of a well groomed chinstrap beard or a thin ';full'; type beard? What do you prefer?What do girls think of well groomed facial Hair?
Some like it and others don't but more women seem to dislike it because it hurts our faces when kissing. It's like being scraped over and over again. Sometimes it can look great on a guy but it doesn't resolve the kissing problem. Some women don't mind it so if you really want it then go for it and hope you'll find someone who does.What do girls think of well groomed facial Hair?
Personally I don't like any kind of beard or moustache or anything. I like clean-shaven and a bit of stubble can be sexy (a week's growth at most). But groomed, shaped facial hair is yukky, IMO. I just imagine the guy standing there in the mirror trimming it for hours on end and I don't like to think my guy is vainer than me!
Well-groomed is always better than the shaggy look. A full beard will make you look older, no facial hair typically makes guys look younger. It all depends on your personal preference. You'll be surprised by the way different facial hair grooming attracts different types of women.
Chinstrap beards are hideous on any guy (imo). I'm not sure about the other one either.


I prefer the scruffy look, a goatee, or clean-shaven.
Depends on how it looks on the guy. Some guys just look better without facial hair, some look great with it. The face type determines what kind of hair works.
I don't like facial hair. Unless if it's like one of those day-old beards. You know what I mean? Those thin ones. But no facial hair is awesome.
I like clean shaven, or a little goatee, like Synyster Gates!
It's either clean shaven or the hot scruffy look, but you really have to be able to pull that off.
i don't really like facial hair at all but i guess i'd rather it be well groomed if a guy had to have it.
I no like the girls with too much facial hair.
Are you talking about on your face or down';there';!!
Hate beards, hate hair...
no facial hair ewww
a thin beard
Scruffy is the best
i dont really like it. either no hair or that scruffy look is hot.
i like both.


i thinkk they are both hott(:
it depends on what kind of face you have
I'm not a fan of face pubes. They are pokey against my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment