Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a really good facial moisturizer?

i want somethin that wont give me blackheads/wont clog pores and wont make me breakout. And notthing expensive. Somethin i could get at wal-martWhat is a really good facial moisturizer?
A great oil-free moisturizer to try is defintely Olay's Total Effects Anti-Aging Anti-Blemish Moisturizer. I started using this stuff last year when I was in my senior year of highshool (stress and hormones were causing me to break out and get all shiney so I was super desperate to find something to make that all go away) and thought that I might as well give this product a go.


And boy am I so happy that I got this stuff. This lotion goes on light and airy, and makes my skin soft and supple to the touch. But despite it's awesome hydrating properties, it left my skin completely shine free and mattified. Plus it helped my pimples fade away.


I love how non-greasy this product is, and definetly recommend it to anybody with oily/combination skin. Not only does it hydrate, mattify, and prevent breakouts, but it even prevents the signs of aging: wrinkles, age spots, large pores, etc.


Plus you can get this stuff as walmart for less than $20What is a really good facial moisturizer?
I use that Neutrogena moisturizer. I get it at Walmart, my favorite store. I also use their Pore Refining Cleanser.
I just use Cetaphil. It's regular lotion but it's good for sensitive skin.
Try Aveeno Mosturizer.......its the best and u can get it at any store.......its even doctor recommended
Oil of Olay or the equivelent store brand by Equate. I use it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment