Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A question for anyone who does Facial Exercises?

I've read about Facial Exercises and there's a surprising amount of books out there on them. Most of the books on facial exercises I've looked up are aimed at people who want to look younger and healthier. I am young and my problem is that I have a lot of extra fat on the lower half of my face; I have chubby cheeks. I was wondering if doing facial exercises would help me lose those chubby cheeks and developed a more defined-looking face.A question for anyone who does Facial Exercises?
oh im sorry i don't know, but if you find out do let me knowA question for anyone who does Facial Exercises?
No it won't make your chubby cheaks go away. Unfortunetly, nothing will help for that. It will, however, strengthen your face muscles.
my favorite facial exersize is to smile.smile really big like show all your teeth then let it go and smile again,do this 40 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment