Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I get a similar facial peel product?

Freeman Beauty has finally decided to discontinue their Juicy Grapefruit facial peel. Though the product felt like I was peeling my whole face off, it was one of my favorite prods. No pain/no gain right? Anyways, I'm looking for a similar product with similar results. Help... Thanks in advance.Where can I get a similar facial peel product?
You may want to try Philosophy products. They contain salicylic acid, peptides and lactic acid. They leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.Where can I get a similar facial peel product?
Look for a peel with glycolic acid in it. Try www.skinstore.com or www.dermstore.com Glycolix Elite Treatment Pads by Topix Pharmaceuticals work WONDERS!!!!!
neutrogena has a chemical face peel


as with loreal, olay, drug store brands.


look at like target and look for peel-off facials.

No comments:

Post a Comment