Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial expression do men generally make when they jiz?

Do most men wrinkle their nose?What facial expression do men generally make when they jiz?
I'd say yeah, most men do wrinkle their noses when the moment is at hand. (So to speak.)


Peace!What facial expression do men generally make when they jiz?
http://media.photobucket.com/image/jizzed%20my%20pants/cynicism_proboards/not%20my%20AVATARS/jizzed.gif?o=2





that face.
I don't know what most mean do facial wise but I do know what I look like !
Daaaaaaaaar duuuuhhh
I don't know. I am sure we are all look similar in some way when we as males orgasm.... I've seen myself and OMG not pretty....LOL
The O face from office space.
I don't know, let's find out.
either a gasping or wrinkly face like a monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment