Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it true that the gender and facial features of a baby depend entirely on the relationship between its paren?

I heard some elderly lady say that if the wife is dominating the husband, then the baby will look like the mother and the baby will be a boy. If husband is dominating in a relationship, then the baby will be a girl and will look like the husband...is it?if so, how is that possible?Is it true that the gender and facial features of a baby depend entirely on the relationship between its paren?
I don't believe that, but what I do think is interesting is if your child's face resembles a certain parent that simply means their facial muscle structure is similar which in turn means their smiles, frowns, and other expressions will mimic that parent they resemble!!Is it true that the gender and facial features of a baby depend entirely on the relationship between its paren?
Old Wives Tale - completely false, just one of those stories passed down through the generations.





I have 11 month old twins. My daughter is my little mini-me - exactly! If you compare my baby pictures to hers, it is almost the same. My son looks exactly like my husband except that he has brown eyes while my husband has blue eyes.





Just genetics . . . or our relationship is balanced and we take turns being dominating?
im sure its false, but my daughter does look a whole lot like her dad and nothing like me.. But I just always thought they always look like the dad.
Nopes...U have heard it all wrong.. Scientifically it depends on the genes which the baby inherits.

No comments:

Post a Comment