Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are your thoughts on Cliniques Facial Cleansers?

I was thinking about trying out Cliniques facial cleansers cuz nothing else has worked for me, not proactive, not apricot wash, nothing. I heard wonderful things about clinique, but I thought I would ask here for to get a variety of opinions! Thanks!What are your thoughts on Cliniques Facial Cleansers?
Yeah you can go for it, I don't really know why all the girls are saying that they're not good, maybe it didn't work for them but yeah everyone has different skin types and different products suits them.


Anyway you should use Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser. I love the results.


I hope i helped.What are your thoughts on Cliniques Facial Cleansers?
I am not a fan of clinique. The p.h. of some of their products arn't good for your skin. But you don't really know until you try.


I use dermalogica and love it. http://www.dermalogica.com/us/#/home
Search the products you are looking for in www.totalbeauty.com or www.makeupalley.com. Those are sites that review beauty products and tools.
I don't like Clinique, not at all, too drying, and not worth the money. Try cetaphil, at CVS or Walgreens its the best!
they are way to expensive and not great for skin





go for neutrogena or something in the B. Kamens line
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment