Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why everyone said you will breakout more after you get an acne facial?

I am interested in getting an acne facial to help get rid of my scar and pigmentation left behind but of course I still have some other blemishes going on. I do not want to break out anymore than I already have but after researching online it seems like most people think you will break out more after an acne facial then how is this kind of treatment suppose to help treat the acne?Why everyone said you will breakout more after you get an acne facial?
That's what usually happens.





Before your acne can get better and heal, they usually get worse. I believe that occurs because your skin is not used to the new treatment but is trying to.Why everyone said you will breakout more after you get an acne facial?
I do not advise going to a spa in order to resolve your problem. See your local dermatologist to get a chemical peel or facial. Also I recieved a product from mine to fade scars so it is probably best you see one. But to answer your question, your pores are deeper than you think and when you exfoliate you shed more dead skin therfore what lies beneath comes up. Another piece of advice, DO NOT OVERWASH OR TREAT YOUR FACE. You are only telling your sebaceous glands that your face is too dry and you need moisture therefore the glands will produce more oil which reverses the treatment.
because it brings out all of the impurities

No comments:

Post a Comment