Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some things i can do in the morning to improve my facial appearance? (boy)?

I am a 17 year old guy, and I need some tips on improving my facial appearance. I know about styling hair, brushing your teeth, rinsing with mouthwash etc, but what are the other things I can do? For example: applying lotion to my skin etc., but what else is there to do in the morning before I leave for school? Thanks to all who help!What are some things i can do in the morning to improve my facial appearance? (boy)?
Dont do it before school...do it before you go to bed because then you wont go through school with a slippery face from lotion...lus if you keep a nighlty routine up youre face will jus become and stay soft and ';perfect';...also concealer helps...male concealer of course...but dont overdo it...only a small dot wherever you need it and smooth it out to blend wiht the rest of your complexion....you could tweeze your eyebrows...shave...';comb'; your eyelashes...apply chapstick...whiten your teeth with whitestrips...wear cool sunglasses...put on a guys necklace...cologne will always help a girl subconciously think you are hotter jus becuase of an overpowering masculine scent...blow your nose...breathmint...clean out your ears...wipe your eyes clear of any imperfections (sleepcrust)...conceal the dark bags under your eyes with the concealer...thats all I got...What are some things i can do in the morning to improve my facial appearance? (boy)?
Without seeing what you actually look like, it's hard to say. For instance, if you have acne, you should definitely use an astringent and some sort of medicated cream. If you have oily skin, you should use some sort of toner. However, one thing that improves everyone's appearance is a nice smile!
guys should do something to their eyebrows. if they are growing all over your face then tweeze them or something. i have seen so many guys who would be so hot but they have like caterpillar eyebrows going everywhere


oh yeah and use the ax spray

No comments:

Post a Comment