Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I remove my facial hair without making it obvious that it has been removed?

Like if i shave I'll leave stubbles or something, the same goes for if i wax, so what are the different ways I can remove the hair like the mustache area so that it won't be noticable when it starts growing back? ThanksHow can I remove my facial hair without making it obvious that it has been removed?
Wel man it'll take u a month to make it unnoticeable..... Try to cut ur moustache very very short using a trimmer..... Then cut it again after 4 days n keep doing it until its all good i bet it's not noticeable.....How can I remove my facial hair without making it obvious that it has been removed?
I'm not really sure what you are trying to ask.


Nair does have a hair remover cream for men.


I bought it at Wal-Mart.


It leaves your skin very smooth.





Good Luck.
you could buy a cream that gets rid of facial hair


or go to this web site and order smooth away


https://www.besttvbuys.com/getsmoothaway鈥?/a>
i know it sounds pathetic but when i pluck my eyebrows i dont notice the hairs come back but it would take a while but you could shave then wax as that would last up to 4 weeks
Grow a beard!
Nair it away? lol
thread it but still u can see it when it start growin back again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment