Saturday, December 26, 2009

How does a skinny person lose facial fat?

I'm 120lbs, 5';4 and I'm pretty skinny. I just want to lose my facial fat but i don't know how. I play sports but it doesn't seem to burning off the fat on my face.How does a skinny person lose facial fat?
chew gum as often as you can.





p.s. stick it in a corner of your mouth when you talk so it doesn't annoy people.How does a skinny person lose facial fat?
facial exercises...probably when you're alone 'cause it looks weird...will help define the muscles and tone the face..just like when you define the rest of your body. It works!
You can't without surgery. =(





sorry!
I'm guessing you're younger than 20? Not much you can do about it, it goes away as you get older.
l I don't know I'd think talk and smile slot but that's prolly wrong haha
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment