Saturday, December 26, 2009

In the long run are expensive facial creams good for your skin or do they make you age more quickly?

It seems that men have better skin when they're older, so it's not all in the genes. It's understandable that your skin would take a beating if you let it tan too much or used makeup heavily and had to scrub it off your skin every day. What about those expensive moisturizers? Temporarily it seems they are great rejeuvinators. Do they help over a long period of many years, or does your skin lose its ability to produce natual moisturizing agents because you have come to depend on the products? I haven't made up my mind yet, so please tell me what you think.In the long run are expensive facial creams good for your skin or do they make you age more quickly?
There are several factors you need to consider...





Environmental Factors


Sun Exposure


Skin Type


Diet


Genes





You are correct that there are people who do not need moisturizers because of the natural moisture in the skin.





Nowadays, many people do a lot to strip natural moisture from their skin like showering more than once a day, being out in the sun too long, wearing too much poor quality makeup, being in dusty and smoggy areas.





I when I lived in Central California, I did not use moisturizers, however, when I moved to Los Angeles, there was a clear need for me to start searching for a product to replace what was being stripped from my skin. I have found that price does not really make a difference if you are looking for moisture only. If you are looking for age reduction, I have noticed that there is a difference in some specific brands and prices.In the long run are expensive facial creams good for your skin or do they make you age more quickly?
I AM AN OIL OF OLAY KIND OF LADY IT HAS REALLY BEEN MY CHOICE OF PRODUCT
Use todays products, Loreal, Dove, they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment