Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What caused me to have overly masculine facial features?

I have a sharper jawline, jutting nose, more rugged brow bone/chin than any other female I have ever known. I absolutely hate the way I look. What would cause this? Did I have some kind of hormonal imbalance as a child? What caused me to have overly masculine facial features?
I'm sorry you're unhappy with your features...it's likely just a genetic thing. Even if your parents didn't have sharper features, the combo of their genetics might have brought this out from earlier generations. I'm sure you've already tried makeup techniques to soften your more dramatic features and draw attention to your best features. Not sure if plastic surgery would help, but I've read stories of surgeons that can ';fill in'; areas of the face with collagen, etc. to soften the appearance. And of course, a feminine hairstyle and clothing can help soften things, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment