Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial products/cleansers are good for me?

I have oily skin and rarely breakout. The thing is that are there any products that men can use without using gurly products.What facial products/cleansers are good for me?
I like to make a paste of baking soda and a little water and scrub with it a little.What facial products/cleansers are good for me?
Oil-free face cleanser, witch hazel, shave, then moisturize, and drink water every day. It's not girly to take care of yourself, bro.
proactiv
HAHA. thats funny...but u dont HAVE to use men products... aha. i use neutrogena foaming cleanser...it works hella good
I like Dermalogica products. They have a MEN'S line!





They are by far the best skin care products on the market.





I have used other things but always, always go back to them.





http://www.dermalogica.com





Please try them you won't be disappointed.
try the purpose cleansing bar...that is unisex i guess..
Try Cetaphil skin cleanser. Totally non-gender specific. (Many stores sell their brand at a cheaper price.) It is a water-soluble non-soap cleanser. I slather it on, wipe with a kleenex. You can quit there, but being a female, I rinse with cool water then apply moisturizer. I think you'll like it. Another good non-soap is Aveeno (doctor recommended), but I think I like the cetaphil better. Use it a couple of times a day.
neutrogena is the best! pro active is great as well!
Neutrogena facial bar soap, unscented. It is the best for my oily yet fair skin.
witch hazel! it helps everything, you can get it at bath and body works.
fried chicken
Some product sensitivity to skin.You must check it out.


Best way is to wash your face often with normal water and soap.
try proactive.
noxzema and oxy they are both good products and dont come in purple containers, all four of my brothers and my boyfriend use them. proactiv is overkill if you rarely have breakout. it for people with horrid acne
Skin is skin without gender.Marykay products work good and last a long time.goto http://www.markay.com/soniya


or call my consultant she can ship them to you.
soap and water
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment