Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a common bond in all facial medicines because everything that i've tried causes a bad reaction?

I've tried everything from neutrogena and clean and clear to mary kay and sea breeze. After a couple weeks my face clears up but the acne is replaced by horrible dark splotches that crack, itch, burn and eventually feel scally. Even extra moisturizers burn the dry spots. ...including stuff for sensitive skin. What is going on 'cause I can't be allergic to every facial regiment out there!Is there a common bond in all facial medicines because everything that i've tried causes a bad reaction?
Maybe you need an oral med like tetricyclene. I take that and it really has helped. I also use neutrogena's benzoperoxide which is strong but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment