Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to take care of facial hair-without waxing?

For eyebrows, etc.





I'd like an all natural product. I have seen the results of plucking and waxing and do not want to go that route. Is there another route that I can go?





Also, I tan, so if I use a bleach product to lighten the color of the facial hair-that normally messes up my tan.





Any advice would be great!How to take care of facial hair-without waxing?
What's wrong with waxing your eyebrows? It's 6 bucks at the nail salon once or twice a month and it's totally worth it.How to take care of facial hair-without waxing?
laser hair removal, try it!^^ ---- yea, how is this in marriage and divorce?:S


or you can shave, or use an ultra sensitive Nair product - be careful though, some can burn badly! good luck!^^
How does this have anything to do with marriage and divorce?
Only thing left is shaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment