Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can you recommend a good mosturiser or facial product that will make my skin GLOW?

and make it soft? which products do you use on your face which you like?





my skin looks quite dull sometimes and sometimes i get flaky skin between my eyebrows but can also get a few spots on my chin. i want to find a moisturiser or something i can wear underneath my makeup which will make it look less matte and more glowy.. lol any ideas?Can you recommend a good mosturiser or facial product that will make my skin GLOW?
Avon total radiance am/pm moisturiser, they also do a cleanser and eye creams, makes your skin really glow and looks healthy xxxCan you recommend a good mosturiser or facial product that will make my skin GLOW?
Arabian glow bronzing face and body illuminator, it gives the skin a more healthy and glowing appearance, this is great for a quick fix, if you were looking for something more permanent, that will get rid of any flakey skin,spots, blemishes, and wrinkles, leaving the skin smooth, healthy, and years younger, the facial or body Co2 Laser treatment, the results are fantastic.
Ah, I think I can help you with this one.


There are two products in which I cannot live without and it has done absolute wonders for my skin.





I suffer from dry skin as well. Between my eyebrows and around my nose area. I use E45 cream (body milk)





(here is the link to it)


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DbYGS2gU9qI/R9鈥?/a>





I tend to use this every night before I go to bed and I wake up with my skin looking fresh and no flaky dry skin.





For the glowing part as well as clearing away any imperfections I use


Garnier Pure A. It smells like cucumber and it costs about 拢4.00 in england.





http://www.superdrug.com/content/ebiz/su鈥?/a>





I use this as well before i go to bed.


For your spots try using sudocreme. I always use that when a spot comes up. dies down the redness.





Hope i've helped. :)
Okay, I have the perfect solution for you! An Aspirin Mask! It gives you a great glow, without drying out your skin.





All you do, is get 3-4 aspirin, put a bit of water of them, let them dissolve/ crush them up and combine with honey to form a paste. Put on your face and leave for about 10-15 mins. Then wash off. This improves your skin so much! Plus, its very cheap. It gets rid of pimples and leaves your skin glowing. I do it once a week. Read some reviews about this technique here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>





Try it!!
Hands Down... Laura Mercier 'Secret Finish'. A final makeup step (oil-free) that sets your foundation and gives that super healthy GLOW! You can apply anytime for a quick re-fresh as well. Fabulous! Try over a tinted moisturizer.
Try Eyeko tinted moisturiser very popular and it is a 3 in 1 cream as well. So it will moisturise, perfect for the eye area, it illuminates and it is tinted to give you skin a radiant natural glow.
simple daily radiance wipes


i have sensitive skin so i get a moisturiser from my docters


also boots essentials cucumber range eye gel is great


and their cucumber clay face mask


try and get outdoors more and eat healthy


you can even try a gradual tanner .





heather xo
i use mark by avon stuff. they have a brightening moisturizer that i use and love it and i use a refresher misting spray over that and that definatly gives you a good glow and dewyness
clean and clear's morning glow has mica which reflects light and really makes you glow! :)


hope this helps


good luck !
If your heart is bright you don't need a moisturiser or facial


Believe me
Try Oil of Olay
benefits HIGH BEAM on ur cheek bones:)

No comments:

Post a Comment