Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How could I help a facial scar?

I have like a 2 inch scar on my left temple around my eye an eyebrow where i had a staff infection several years ago..


It isnt too bad or too noticable unless your like in direct view..





But what are some creams or lotions that could help it?How could I help a facial scar?
chicks like scars. they make you look tough. lol aloe and maybe co-co butter. vitamin E. maybe lasers if you got the $$$How could I help a facial scar?
neosporin will help the scar fade, and a light cover up should help. if you need help finding a right match, then ask someone to help you find your shade.
Cocoa butter always helps with scars.
I recommend you use coca butter it should clear up in a week or so.
get some vitamin E...like the gel-cap vitamins....squeeze some out of the caplet and apply...the cocoa butter should also help
Microdermabrasion would help it... it's very expensive but should help reduce the bump and if there is any redness it will virtually disappear. It's about $100 a session and they recommend 6 sessions, but will usually give one free if you buy 6 at a time. Any upper end full service salon in your town will have it.
iv heard bio oil is good you can get it from boots hope this helps
Maderma.


Bath %26amp; Body Works Pure 100% Cocoa Butter :)
vitamin E cream or lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment