Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anybody know any good facial products for Black Men?

I am looking for some good facial products for my skin, since I am starting to put myself out there as a model. Anybody know any. From time to time, I suffer from razor bumps, and I am trying to clean up my face and neck. Any suggestions? Also, I use cocoa butter on my face. Is that good?Anybody know any good facial products for Black Men?
use MAGIC SHAVE...it works wonders...my ex use to use it all the time....he was lite skined and never used a razor...sorry but razors are for white people.......african american hair is too corse to be shaved....hence the hair bumps.....ur face will change drastically....u have to get use to it cause its like nair(without the smell) but for men.....u have to let it dry......but only put it on the places you want hair to dis appear, don't make it too thick, it should be like a thin paste,like a whipping cream consistancy....sorry use to help him alot.....if you need anything else let me know.....coca butter isn't bad but probally isn't helping with the bumps....i would use some thing a little lighter for the face.....magic shave comes in different types ,sensitive,strong...etc... and can be found almost n-e-where, in the shaving isle, or with the african american hair products....Anybody know any good facial products for Black Men?
My boyfriend uses something called Tolsom for men. It is a foamy facial cleanser. He buys his at the same place where I buy my facial stuff (mine is called clear.now). The website is http://relrod1.qhealthbeauty.com/


You'll have to tell me if you try it. He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment