Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does the amount of facial hair determine penis size?

I'm nearly certain it has no significant correlation, however my girlfriend is convinced that the more facial hair a man has, the larger his penis is. Her logic is that the testosterone makes a difference. I can't find anything to refute her claim. Thankfully I have facial hair, however I still think her theory is BS.Does the amount of facial hair determine penis size?
Maybe she picked up that idea when she was a teenager. Boys' genitals get bigger during puberty, at the same time that they start developing facial hair. No beard: small package. Has beard: big package.





That's just a temporary fact of teen growth, though, not a rule that applies once growth is finished.Does the amount of facial hair determine penis size?
i remember when i was 18 i was able to grow a beard, but measured only 3 inches at the time, erect . (true story)
There is no connection there - alot of facial hair does not mean a large penis.
Nope. It has nothing to do with it. Neither does height, weight, or hand, foot or nose size.





I was with a guy that was 10+ no facial hair.
I have almost no facial hair. But the tool size is more than sufficient (5.10';).
Its just a myth.
One thing has nothing to do with the other.
no.. its all genetics?
I'm with you on this one. I dated a guy with lots of facial hair, and what was going on down below was less than average.
Not a thing. Hair growth, penis size, puberty and development are all DNA. Your heredity and genes determine all of it!
LOL





it is amazing all the weird and preposterous ideas some people can come up with when trying to correlate one part of the male anatomy to the size of the guy's penis. But if her theory held water, my roommate's penis would be way smaller than mine since at over 20, he's barely shaving once or twice a week while i have a beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment