Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I read people by looking at their body language, facial expressions?

For example, I don't know if this is true, but I've heard that when someones pupils contracts, that means they like you. Blushing is obvious.





Tell me something I don't know.How can I read people by looking at their body language, facial expressions?
Try and obtain a book ......Body language by allan pease ...says it all...How can I read people by looking at their body language, facial expressions?
i don't know it comes naturally, just let it come
I've read about the pupil thing too and I believe it because a boy I liked in highschool would always comment on how large my pupils were when I was looking at him.





If people are lying they tend to look to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment