Monday, April 26, 2010

What type of facial wash do you use?

Just curious, because I use Noxzema. Is there any other better products out there?What type of facial wash do you use?
Burt's Bees Lemon face wash. Smells good and doesn't contain any nasty chemicals with long names that are hard to pronounce.What type of facial wash do you use?
Blackhead removing/Breakout preventing scrub by Neutrogena.
Cindi Crawford's ';Meaningful Beauty';


It's wonderful!
i try to use different product. Cuz sometimes ur skin get use to it and it wont help any more. the one i'm using now is the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Scrub (it gently exfoliates the skins). I like somethin tat exfoliates the skin. I also use soap wit anti-bacteria to kill the germ from causing more pimples. Sometimes pimples are from bacterias. Also, you should try to get somethin tat have Salicylic.
i use ST. IVES BLEMISH AND BLACKHEAD CONTROL
It's dove. . . I forget what it's called. The bottle is blue and white. . . It works really well, though,
Irish Spring, works on the whole body . And rinse.
Right now, proactiv. I really want to switch to Neutrogena though, the proactiv isnt really doing it for me.
i think noxzema kinda dries your face out which is not a good thing... atleast in the long run... i use mudd spa treatment ... which is a facial masque that works wonderfully .. i get constantly asked if im wearing make up...
I use Aveeno... I've used Noxema in the past, but I like Aveeno better.





I have sensitive but, combination skin and Aveeno seems to work really well for me.





I combine that with a specific microfiber facial cloth.





Have a great day
Almay Facial Soap for normal/combo skin
My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil. It is a liquid facial soap and it's very gentle.
i use clean and clear morning burst face scrub in the shower. then i use clean and clear face astrigent in the mornings. clean and clear works pretty well for me. however, i don't really have that bad of skin problems. just a couple pimples here and there every once in a while.
i use naures cure


keeps acne under control
I use Clean and Clear. It really does work. I had acne really bad when I was younger, then I started using that and my complexion became much clearer and I actually look like a normal person now.
Purpose cleanser....


I have used EVERYTHING from cheap to crazy expensive... this is what works the best for me and it removes all my makeup, eye makeup too! And it's only like 6$ a bottle!
phisohex. dr. offices recommend it alot. green bottle about anywhere.
GIRL, OVER THE COUNTER FACE WASHES ARE OK BUT FOR ME, IT DRIES OUT MY FACE.


I USE TO WORK FOR A DERMATOLOGIST AND GOT A LOT OF FREEBIES FROM TOP OF THE LINE PRODUCTS, AND SOME OVER THE COUNTER ONES. FOR ME, I ONLY USE KINERASE BY VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS. THEY USE TO BE ONLY SOLD DR OFFICES BUT SEPHORA SELLS THEM BUT THE SALES PEOPLE ARE UNDER EDUCATED ABOUT THE LINE. I RECOMMEND GOING TO A DERMATOLOGIST AND ASKING FOR A FREE SAMPLE. THEY ALSO HAVE OTHER SKIN CREAMS, SUN BLOCK, ANTI WRINKLE, LIP PLUMPER, ETC.
plain soap bar lol
Pro-activ.

No comments:

Post a Comment