Monday, April 26, 2010

What type of facial should I do and how much would it cost?

Ok, I have slightly oily skin. A few stubborn blackheads that I can't get rid of (I tried the extraction tool, exfoliation, etc). Some acne scars that leave my skin slightly red at random places (ugh).What type of facial should I do and how much would it cost?
Face Clearing treatment I charge $50, usually it can range from $40 to $120, depends on where you go.


If you make an appointment for a facial the esthetician should be able to tell you which facial is best for you. Also when making the appointment tell them you want to focus on unclogging the pores and that you want extractions. glycolic acid will help for the scars.What type of facial should I do and how much would it cost?
Facials can run the gamut: from really basic yet thorough (Mario Badescu) to luxurious (Tracie Martyn). If you've never had a ';professional'; facial, I'd recommend trying one at home. It's not difficult and will save you lots of money. Here's a link on how to do one at home...





https://www.shopmiomia.com/skin-facial.a鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!
You should try a basic steam facial the steam will help to open the pores to allow the blackheads to come out without causing any damage to the skin. It depends on the area you live in put the basic facials tend to be between 拢15- 拢25 for about 45min. Although it is more expensive microdermabrasion is good for any acne scarring you have but is expensive as you need a course of treatments not just one.


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment