Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good facial cleanser, maybe scrub, for really oily skin?

I have great skin, but its too oily!I suffer mostly from blackheads, but I do get blemishes seldomly. What do you recommend?What is a good facial cleanser, maybe scrub, for really oily skin?
I recommend St Ives Apricot Scrub Medicated for Oily or Acne prone skin (white %26amp; blue packaging). It's cheap and has salicylic acid. Great stuff!What is a good facial cleanser, maybe scrub, for really oily skin?
Please don't damage your skin with an apricot scrub. The granules are too hard and sharp, they tear at your skin on a very fine level and damage the skin's protective barrier, which holds in the skin's moisture, keeps out bacteria. Use a softer scrub, or a clay cleanser. Salicylic is good though. Report Abuse

I would recommend, Estee Lauder Facial wash called, Sparkling clean foaming facial wash. It is in a green tube. This is formulated for oily faces. Then finish with the toner. It has a powder in the toner that acts as absorbents to the oil on your face. This will give you fresh clean matte look longer than a normal facial wash and toner. Then finish with Clear Differnce Advanced Oil-control hydrator.


This is a moisturizer. Don't think that just because you make enough oils, your face doesn't need a moisturizer. YOU DO! I love this stuff and use it. My face looks flawless.


Go to your local mall and check out the Estee Lauder counter. Give the girl this list and you'll love it too. And yes...guys use this stuff too!
proactive and use an astringent on your face after you wash it, only use liquid soaps like nuetrogena or use proactive to wash your face, bar soap is naty for any part of your body it is wet and grows nasty germs all day and then you rub those nasty cooties on yourself and the same goes for washcloths ,use it once and take it out of the shower and wash it, do not grow and recycle germs
try the cleanser from PROACTIVE. they sell it individually on their web site, proactive.com, or at the mall.


it works really great. those infomercials are true!!, lol.


good luck.
Clean and Clear.
Ya, I have oily skin too. I use Clearasil and it works good for me. I then scrub my face hard with a washcloth.
Apricot Scrub, you can try the medicated ones for blackheads. If you want to control your oil...try using a toner like clean and clear black head toner.
Try SeaBreeze.
Try Arbonne's Intelligence Line. They have a Daily cleanser that helps fight dirt and oil which can also sometimes lead to blemishes and blackheads. It gets rid of oil without completly drying out your face. All of Arbonne's products are hypo-allergenic to so it's great for people with sensitive skin!
to get rid of blackheads I use apricot scrub, and since my skin tends to get oily very easily I found that olay daily facials takes away the oilyness and gets rid of any redness
if yoooh happen to get oily during the day . and dont have ur cleanser . try using clean and clear oil absorbing sheets . they will absorb all that . it really works . very convenient.
Depends on your budget. If you can splash out a bit, I suggest Purity by Philosophy. It is an excellent cleanser that will not dry or strip or irritate your skin. It should help with your skin issues, however.


I use it and I put my teenage son on it. His skin has improved a great deal. HTH.
I too get oily skin and sometimes have issues with blackheads, I tried tons of stuff and nothing worked for me as well as the purifying astringent with blackhead cleaning by avon. If you know anyone who sells avon, check it out it's like $4. If you dont know anyone check out www.youravon.com/ccolvin, she's a friend of mine. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment