Monday, April 26, 2010

Why is my facial hair a different color then my head hair?

The hair on my head is brown. But half of my facial hair is black, and half is either a really clearish light color and a really light reddish color. Why? Shouldn't it be the same color as the hair on my head? Whenever i see people who are red headed, they have equal colored red facial hair. The same goes for people with black hair.Why is my facial hair a different color then my head hair?
that funny not being mean but its cool


must people don't have that


different colored hairWhy is my facial hair a different color then my head hair?
I'm not sure why this happens but actually I've met guys that had the same issue. I knew redheads who grew blond or brown facial hair, or brunettes whose beards came in red. So not everyone's hair color and facial hair match.


Some people also have body hair color that is different than their hair color. I've got dark brown hair but the hair on my arms and legs is blondish to light brown...so you never know.





oh, edit:


I got curious about this and did a search...found some info here


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_color

No comments:

Post a Comment