Monday, April 26, 2010

Whats your favorite facial feature of the opposite sex?

Mine is the eyes and the smile. What about you?Whats your favorite facial feature of the opposite sex?
Eyes [windows to the soul and all that], hair [who likes greasy hair?], and teeth [crooked teeth aren't too good now, are they?].Whats your favorite facial feature of the opposite sex?
lips deff ;)





also eyes, big beautiful brown eyes
oh god. um... I LOVE a guy with beautiful eyes, but honestly, i think a guys nose and jaw are sooo sexy. yeah, i know i'm weird...
I doesn't really matter if there eyes r a pretty color 2 me:)


2 me, i just notice how he makes me smile:)


%26lt;3sarah
Their jaw. I like a strong masculine jaw. That's the only reason I fancy Robert Pattinson.
eyes and smile,


they're majestic.


hahahaaa xD
i love guys hands and muscles lol.


and jawline and eyes and


ears,im weird lol
EYES


Smiles not bad, but definately eyes over smile
lips and eyes, and strangly the cheekbones and adams apple if it coutns
Mine are exactly the same as you.


If a guy has pretty eyes and a


cute smile,


I notice them =)
yeah the smile, and especially if they have dimples.
Jawline and mouth (smile,too) and eyes.
Eyes, they truly are the windows to the soul.
Eyes %26amp; smile
Smile, of course





:)
smile
uhh... i like eyes, smile, and teeth!
eyes
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment