Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best facial cleanser/moisurizer?

I have pimples on my forehead and and dry patches on my face. i just want a gentle simple routine that actually works!!!





anyone?What is the best facial cleanser/moisurizer?
Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleaning Pads (has salycilic acid in them they work really well)





Aveeno night time calming cream. ( I LOVE this stuff.)What is the best facial cleanser/moisurizer?
I use Rose Water to cleanse my skin morning and night. A good one has no alcohol in, which dries the skin. To moisturise I use Bare Mineral products as they only use pure minerals with no additives in. Don't use soap on your skin if you can help it as it dries it out.
I like L'oreal Hydrafresh deep cleansing gel and Hydrafresh Gel-Creme moisturizer.
Simple Moisturiser





its cheap and cheery and works wonders !
proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment