Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you overcome facial blushing?

I am a shy person, but my blushing is making me even more shy.Somethimes I can't even talk to a person without blushing. What can I do to stop this?How do you overcome facial blushing?
put a paper bag over your head =)How do you overcome facial blushing?
Blushing is a natural human reaction. You might be a fear blusher. If you're afraid of talking to strangers, or perhaps embarrassing yourself you are more likely to blush. The only thing you can really do about this is for the most part, get over your shyness. Trust me, I'm shy too and I used to blush all the time. Start off by saying hello to strangers as you walk through town or while at a store. Don't worry about embarrassing yourself. Be sociable. Take a step up and start a converation. Say ';how are you?'; to the cashier as you pay for your purchases or give a compliement on someone's outfit. You'll loosen up in no time.





Good luck!
';Blushing'; has said to be a gift, for the person involved is naive to the sins of the world. So accept it as a state of grace and not a problem.
Get a tan. When you're tanned, People can't see the redness

No comments:

Post a Comment