Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I cannot stop laughing during sex if I see the facial expression of my BF. How to control it?

It is so embarassing. I dont want to laugh, but it is so funny! He thinks that I am laughing at him but I am not!I cannot stop laughing during sex if I see the facial expression of my BF. How to control it?
don't do it face to face simple as that way u won't laugh at himI cannot stop laughing during sex if I see the facial expression of my BF. How to control it?
LOL i do the same thing, when my husband reaches that...';point';, his face squishes up and he kinda looks like and old Mickey Rourke lol, i cant help but laugh, he doesn't mind tho, once hes done, he usually laughs too.





Its when its so strong that he starts to get spittle in the creases of his mouth and it starts hitting me in the face that my laughing tends to stall lol.
technically you are laughing at him. have him do you doggy style so you don't have to look at him, or get him to wear a gimp mask.
If you're laughing then you really cant be that into it! I think you should try a new technique or get another boyf cos you seriously cant be that into this guy!!
LOLLLLLLLLLL
Do it doggy style or reverse cowgirl.
Keep your eyes shut and just enjoy it.
woof woof grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Haha! turn the lights out or close your eyes :P
LOL!





idk, but I could see how that would be a problem.
easy fix, one of you ware a blindfold.





Edit_





Dont do it but it's a suggestion.





Botox his face, then he wont make any expressions. lol
Me too. He makes faces some times. That's fun. I hide my face in his chest and give him more fun. Try it.
close your eyes
Paste Obama's picture on your BF face
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment